Operating a business can be a lot easier when you use a virtual office service. It removes many of the worries that startups and small business have about using their own address. We have opened our business 15 months ago in Copenhagen, Denmark and we have over 100 virtual business address or we name it also rent a Mailbox with us. We talked to many business owners before and after they have formed a company and they tell us why a virtual office service is so important to them. The following are some of the most common reasons people have a virtual address with us.
- Keep your address private. Many small businesses operate from home. This can save many new businesses a lot of money in the first few years. Unfortunately, it also means giving customers your home address. Using a virtual address service keeps your address off public websites and allows you to provide customers and suppliers with a real address. Do you really want your customers turning up at your house?
- Permanently manned office. Our offices are open during normal office hours and staff are on hand all day which means you will never miss an important delivery or document that needs to be signed for on receipt. You can visit your customers without worrying if you are missing important letters, parcels or payments. We store parcels and letters for 30 days*, we also take larger packages on like machinery and plates.
- Professional address. Does your existing address look like a residential location or an industrial unit? If a customer checks your location do you look like you are based in a commercial or business area of the town or will google maps show your true location.
- Customer confidence. Customers want to see an address on your website. Using a virtual address allows you to display a real address for customers on websites, emails, and letters. Would you buy from a business that did not display an address or only offers a Postnord Box number?
- One fixed address. A permanent address can save your business money and allows you to be flexible. Not all businesses are static and you may need to travel with your business or move into new regions as you expand. If you are managing a business from home you can move house or rent a new property without having to keep changing your business address.
A virtual address is more than a mail forwarding services. It provides your customers with a real address and all its advantages. It allows you to focus on running your business without telling the world where you and your family live.
To find out how our service can help your business do not hesitate to give us a call or drop us an email. The first information and much more you find on our website.
We support a wide range of business both in the Denmark and abroad. Whether just starting a new company or looking for the perfect address solution, Mail Boxes Etc can help your business grow. Mail Boxes Etc has got 2500 centers world wide.
Click here to add your own text